Rural Health cares about the well-being and safety of our patients. As the COVID-19 virus continues to impact our communities, Rural Health is diligently staying on top of guidance from the CDC and other healthcare agencies. This is a rapidly changing situation and we will keep you updated as information becomes available to us. At this time, we do ask that you use the following guide to protect yourself and others.
1. DO NOT PANIC
2. Wash your hands and wash them often
3. Avoid close contact-try to remain at least 6 feet apart
4. Stay home if you are sick
5. Cover coughs and sneezes
6. Wear a facemask if you are sick and must leave your home
7. Clean and disinfect
8. CALL YOUR DOCTOR’S OFF PRIOR TO PRESENTING IF YOU ARE EXPERIENCING THE FOLLOWING:
a. Cough, fever, shortness of breath AND have been in close contact with anyone who has traveled to a high-risk area such as China, Italy, Japan, Iran OR anyone with a confirmed case of COVID-19.
Please feel free to call any of our locations if you have additional questions.