Rural Health, Inc. and COVID-19 Approach
Rural Health, Inc. is taking every step necessary to keep patients safe and healthy as the state moves through its re-opening phases. We strongly promote and follow all guidelines set in place to help curb the COVID-19 virus. Currently:
- Staff are rededicating themselves to the number one way to stop the spread of infections – hand hygiene based on CDC guidelines (Hands are washed before/after appointments in front of patients).
- We are practicing social distancing and requesting patients’ wait in their vehicles until a room is ready just for them.
- Our facilities are able to provide masks to our patients and hand sanitizer is readily available.
- Our high traffic patient care areas are sanitized with a fine mist disinfectant at the end of each day.
Going forward, Rural Health, Inc. will update patients on any new developments and procedures that will be used to maintain their safety and health at all of our facilities. Because just like the tagline says, we specialize in you.
- How much does it cost to have a COVID-19 test at Rural Health Inc.?
Blood Serum / Antibody Testing $52.00
Swab / Probe Confirmatory Testing $52.00
- FOR UNINSURED PATIENTS
Rural Health Inc., collects no fees or copays for COVID-19 testing or services. These are provided to you free of charge.
- FOR INSURED PATIENTS
If Rural Health Inc., is in your network, we will collect no copays or fees for COVID-19 testing or treatment. If you receive a bill, please call us immediately at (618)-833-4471 so we can appeal or waive the fee for you.
If Rural Health Inc., is not in your network, your insurance may apply copays or deductibles for COVID-19 testing or treatment services. If you receive a bill, please call us immediately at (618)-833-4471 so we can appeal or waive the fee for you.
Any person in financial hardship can call our billing department to request assistance.
- TESTING PROCEDURES
Anna, IL: Rural Health Inc. is now providing rapid anti-body testing for COVID-19 to anyone desiring a test at all open locations. However, there is still special emphasis for those who are currently symptomatic. All testing must be coordinated with the Rural Health nursing staff before arrival. Testing is performed from the patients’ vehicle, with results being known in a 15-minute timeframe. This type of testing provides important information including past immunities, past infections, and current infections, if present. Confirmatory testing and a televisit with one of our providers may be necessary. Please call our office for questions or to make an appointment.
There is no out of pocket costs for the testing. If patients are commercially insured, Rural Health Inc. will bill their insurance. Whatever balance that may remain will be absorbed by the facility. In the event patients receive a bill, Rural Health Inc. asks that they reach out to the main office by calling 618-833-4471.